Monday, August 2, 2010

August 2nd 2010

Well , it was just another day , to put it in a high low point , the high point was that I made about 11 dosas.I had to mix about 250 gm of rice flour with 1/4th cup of urad flour and then i had to make a batter out of it. Then in the morning , I practised little guitar , like a song from john denver - leaving on a jetplane which had chords g , c and d.
Then practised the g and the e major scale which had the g , c , d chord and e , a and b7 chord respectively
then practise the open g and d chords.
Well , I never thought I would be able to play the guitar and now after nearly 2 weeks of buying guitar , I think I have moved forward.
The low point would be definitely the rejection you know what i mean . Like the point that I am still single has started to trouble me so much , well theres this girl whom had similar interest in music and movies that i thought will be a easy woman to live with , I guess the idea for her was not good.

today the 2nd of august , hmmmmmmmmm nothing much

No comments: